Candidate Name: Sorcha Maire McVeigh Candiate Number:8472 Centre Number: 71615

Wednesday, 9 December 2015

Flatplans

Here are my two flat plans I have created for my movie poster which I will use as audience to create my actual movie magazine covers.




































For this flat plan I have placed the masthead at the top of the cover as it is one of the codes and conventions used in creating a movie magazine. I have also placed the masthead at the top of the magazine cover so it will look more professional and realistic. I have included a skyline at the top of the movie magazine to incise the viewers into buying the magazine. I have placed the price, date and  issue number in between the masthead and the skyline so it is easy to see and doesn't take up much room. I have placed the main image in the middle of the magazine cover so it will incise viewers to buy the magazine. I have the placed the cover lines around the main image so it doesn't take away from the main image. I have used buzzwords to entice the viewers into reading the magazine and I have included a barcode to make the magazine cover more realistic.




































For this this flat plan I have placed then magazine slogan at the top of the page to catch the attention of the reader when they see the magazine in the shop and entice them to buy the magazine. I have placed the masthead below it as it is a main code and convention used in creating a movie magazine. I have placed the cover line around the main image so it doesn't take away from the main attraction and I have put the main cover line across the main image as it is related to the image. I have also used a pull quote realised to the main article to entice the viewers to buy the magazine and read the article. By adding a barcode makes the movie magazine more realistic and more professional. I have added a puff to the front cover of the magazine which will draw the attention of the viewer to a new piece of information relating to the magazine. 





No comments:

Post a Comment